Our high-quality breakfasts use home-made and home-produced ingredients and local Shropshire produce wherever possible. Typically you can choose from:
- Fresh fruit juice
- Stewed fruits from the garden such as plum compote or stewed apple
- Muesli, cornflakes and branflakes
- Cooked breakfast: your choice of local bacon, sausage, black pudding, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans
- Free range eggs from our own hens: fried, boiled, scrambled, poached or omelette
- Home-baked bread or toast with marmalade, home-made jam and local honey
- Freshly ground coffee, tea and herb/fruit teas
Packed lunches can be provided for those planning a day in the South Shropshire hills.
Evening meals are not normally served however the local pubs in Munslow and Aston Munslow provide excellent food.